After more than two years I have resumed working on the DOM Compatibility tables. Just now I finished the Core table, which now includes information for IE 5.5-7, Firefox 2.0, Safari 3.0 Windows, Opera 9.5b, iCab 3.0 and Konqueror 3.5.7 . I removed IE 5.0 and IE Mac because these browsers aren't important any more.
I'm also in the process of creating new test pages which (I hope) will be easier to maintain than the old ones. I uploaded all new Core test pages, but I think that a few of the other tables refer to these, too. So I'm afraid that some test page links will be broken in the other tables; eventually I'll get around to fixing them.
I'm not sure exactly when I'll update the other tables, but I hope to get them finished before the end of this year.
I’ll be around at the following conferences:
Comments are closed.