I just downloaded Opera 8b (from this location), and since I now have two new browsers I updated a few compatibility tables.
First an Opera 8b note: it crashed on my homepage (see also this bug report). The culprit turned out to be a nesting error; I'd inadvertently used a
<h4>Older entries</h3> construct, which is obviously incorrect. Error removed, no more crashes.
I updated the following compatibility tables:
widths of inline elements
The W3C DOM compatibility tables will be updated later; and frankly I don't think I'm going to update the Viewport compatibility table. It's an extreme lot of work, especially since I have to consider every single 1px difference to see if it contains useful fundamental information. Usually I get cross-eyed and head-ached after a few such tests, so I'm going to protect myself and ignore this table for the time being.
I’ll be around at the following conferences:
Comments are closed.